BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What movie I wanna star in ...


Heyy pplzzz today im gunna tell yu what movie I wanna star in. Well Twilight was a really gud movie and I think that the sequel, New Moon will be even better!

New moon is a continuation to Twilight and there is also a lot more excitement, werewolves and a lot lot more! The movie hasn't come out yet but I have read the first chapter of new moon and I really liked it! I know that you don't really know a lot from the first chapter but my friend sorta told me wats gunna happen lol! Id like to tell yu but I dont want to ruin it for yu!

The character I would star as is Bella! Bella seems to be a really gud character in the movie! I really liked that role because I could really do her role and it might be fun too. I also liked her co-star Edward. I dont want to do his role im just saying that it would be fun to be in a film with a character like that! I mean co-starring with a person with the role of a vampire must be really cool!

therefore New moon would be a really gud movie to star in! Check it out check it out check it out! lol

0 comments: