BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

If id get the chance to trade lifes with someone id trade with ..


heyyy pplzz! If I were to trade lives with someone then id trade with Tyra Banks! Tyra Banks has a really good life! shes a model and she has her own show called The Tyra Banks Show, and I bet her personal life is twice as better! Wouldn't it be cool if I had a Show called The Natalie Bhatti Show!

Tyra is a really helpful person, she always gives people advice and gives people help on her show! This is what I really like about her! and she has this really good personality! If I had the chance to be her id be really happy!

2 comments:

Manpreet said...

she is also the host of America's Next Top Model
and i love that show

Natalie said...

samee here!