
Heyy pplz! Today in going to tell you guys another movie id like to star in which is Unborn! Unborn is a really scary movie! I had alot of nightmares! I still do and I watched this movie long ago! Unborn is about a girl named Casey Beldon, whos twin named Jumby dies and the ghost of Jumby haunts Casey to get her life!
I would chose the role of Casey Beldon because she has a really cool part in it! I would like to work in a horror movie! It would be the best!
This movie was so scary especially the part were Jumby says "Jumby wants to be born now!" That scared me so bad cause he sounded soo scary! I think you guys should watch the trailer and if you think its good then watch the whole movie! But I'm warning you it scared me!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Another movie I would like to star in ...
Posted by Natalie at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg i love this movie it is soo cool!!!!!
SAME HEREE!
Post a Comment