BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Niagara Falls!!


Heyyy pplzzz ! I am soo excited because today I'm gunna be talking about Niagara Falls!! Niagara falls is a really beautiful place! I've been there so many times! There are so many things you can do there, you can shop, watch the falls, go to the restaurants, and much much more! The Falls at Niagara Falls is about 12,000 years old! I never thought it'd be that old! The Falls were created when Lake Erie and Lake Ontario met, There was a cliff and the water ran down the cliff and formed the Falls. There're two waterfalls, American Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. They're are soo many more facts about the Niagara Falls, So if you click on the Niagara Falls you will get all the facts you need! Next time I will be writing about marineland so till then buhbyee!

0 comments: