
heyy pplz!! I found these really cute quotes on a lot of websites and I really liked them! I wanted to share a lot of quotes I found because I am really interested in quotes and I thought that there are some girls and guys who have the same taste. So here they are ....
1. I want to be remembered as the girl who smiles even though her heart is broken, and the one who can always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own
2. i didn't mean to hurt you, i didn't mean to make you cry , maybe i really loved you ... HAHA! aren't i cute when i lie?
3. but every now and then my heart gives in hope that maybe someday you'll change, then alone I'll wake to me own mistakes, its just a foolish game.
4. win as if you were use to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.
5. don't say you love me unless you mean it .. because i might do something crazy .. just believe it
6. I'm here, which roughly translated means I would rather die then stay away from you.
7. love your haters they're your biggest fans
8. god is a DJ, life is a dance floor, love is tha rhythm, & you are tha music
9. roses are red, violets are blue, garbage is dumped and so are you.
10. we're just silly little girls who fall for stupid boys.
11. my heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my EMPTY arms reach out for you
12. friends are like stars they cum and go but tha ones that stay are tha ones that glow
13. god made him, god made me, then he whispered meant to be
14. I'm not suppose to love you, I'm not suppose to care, I'm not suppose to live my lyfe, wishing you where there, I'm not suppose to wonder were you are what you do, I'm sorry i cant help my self cuz I'm in love with you!
15. She will chase you around for a while;but theres going to be a day when shes gonna stop running in circles around you.shes gonna get over you & at that very moment your gonna wish you let her catch you
16. who are you to judge tha life i live..i now I'm not perfect and i don't try to be... but b4 you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean
17. i want a kinda boy .... who i can run to with tears running down my face, make-up smeared and tha first thing he says is "who's ass am I kicking?"
I know these are all lot of quotes but i love them so much lol! I just like to read them cause they make me smile. Everyone needs a hobby right.
Monday, May 4, 2009
My fav quotess!
Posted by Natalie at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment