
Heyy pplzz today im gonna be telling you a lot of info on my favourite male actor TAYLOR LAUTNER!!! Well, Taylor is an actor and a voice actor. He was born on February 11 1992 and is 17. Taylor hes accomplished a lot of stuff in life like, he was in the movie, adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl were he played sharkboy and he was also in cheaper by the dozen 2 after that he was in Twilight and his role was Jacob Black and now he is going to be in New Moon (A sequel to Twilight). He also began karate at the age of six and began winning tournaments.
Taylors acting career started when his martial arts instructor told him to audition for a part in a burger king advertisement. Unfortunately he was unsuccessful but also liked acting so he and his family went back and forth from there home in Michigan to California so he could audition for some acting roles. when he was ten he moved to LA to have a acting career full time.
Taylor is my favourite actor because he is really good at acting, I really liked the way he acted out Jacob Black in Twilight and he is good looking!
And manpreet I didn't copy you I had this in mind a long time ago but couldn't post it because i had a lot of viruses on my computer. and didn't I tell you I was going to write about him??
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Posted by Natalie at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment