
Heyy pplzz! Well as you can see I love tha Twilight saga! Ive watched Twilight and loved it, I've read Twilight, New Moon and now im on to Eclipse and the exciting part is NEW MOONS COMING OUT ON NOVEMBER 20TH 2009!! Im soo excited because ive read the book and it was really good and in my point of view it was better then Twilight. I also watched the trailer, it seemed really good and it just makes me want to watch the movie so bad! In Twilight the two main characters were Edward and Bella but in this up coming movie its them and Jacob. Jacob has a really good role. In this movie he becomes a werewolf! If you want to know more then wait for the movie to come out or read the book! hint hint .. read the book its really good!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
NEW MOONS TRAILERS HERE!
Posted by Natalie at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg!!! i saw the mtv awards and they showed the trailer...i cant wait till the movie!!!!!
same here! and i saw the awards too!
Post a Comment