YAY MARCH BREAKSS ARE FINALLY HERE!!! Sadly march break is just about a week soo dont waste all ur time sitting around get up and have fun!! do something that u really wanted to do .. like learning how to ride that old bike LOL just kidding. but u can try that! If ur a shopping fan then go shop like theres no tomorrow! if you haven't spent a lot of time with your family then go somewhere the whole family can enjoy! And just remember to have fun!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
well I'm sure all of us will have fun this break!
yeaa
all I'm doing is
sleeping in and going
to parties:):D
ahah I can't even ride
my bike someone stole it:(
lol itzz pretty gud out today itz like 14°.
honestly i didnt want warch bersk to be over yet i was having so much fun well im not that sad cuz summer breaks are coming up soon too:)............i cant wait!
Post a Comment