Earth hour is at 8:30pm to 9:30pm, on March 28Th 2009. Earth hour is important because only once in a year you turn off all your lights and don't waste electricity. It is a really good thing to do because you make a big difference. I did it last year and I am going to do it this year too. I am going to turn off all my lights and use candles for one hour. If you do that simple thing you would be saving electricity and living in a safe and clean environment. And in my opinion you guys should follow and do the same as well.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i think i'm gunna do it thiis year...
=) =) =) =) =) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
TeeHee! LOL I'M SOOO FUNNNY!
LOL trueeeee
how is that funny?
i say lol to everything soo yeaaa
Post a Comment